I ... entered the poem of life, whose purpose is ... simply to witness the beauties of the world, to discover the many forms that love can take. (Barabara Blackman in 'Glass After Glass')

These poems are works in progress and may be updated without notice. Nevertheless copyright applies to all writings here and all photos (which are either my own or used with permission). Thank you for your comments. I read and appreciate them all, and reply here to specific points that seem to need it — or as I have the leisure. Otherwise I reciprocate by reading and commenting on your blog posts as much as possible.

10 June 2014

Intimacy: Erotic haiku May 2014

intimacy —
he draws off her glove
kisses her palm


pale bodies
satiated lying apart
still facing


(Inspired by the movie, Only Lovers Left Alive)



31/5/14

7 comments:

  1. Sensuously provocative! Much for youngsters to savor. Wonderful take Rosemary!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is truly erotic. Lovely Rosemary.Must see this movie,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adored the movie! So much so that I now want to buy a copy.

      I hope you get to read this reply. I want to tell you that the reason I never comment on your blog is that I actually try, but for many months that has only resulted in the information that the site has rejected me. I know you haven't set this up on purpose, and I can't find a glitch my end (which doesn't necessarily mean there isn't one). Just wanted you to know I am not deliberately ignoring you!

      Delete
    2. No I am not paranoid and do not think you are ignoring me. I am a tech dunce so I have no idea why this is happening. It sounds as if you have been blocked. I have heard of this but have no idea how to do block anyone so it cannot be from my end. Oh well...no worries...it is nice that you tried to comment anyway. ..I am sorry I did not meet you when I lived for so many years near the Channon. I am very reclusive , not a community person or team player so our paths would not have crossed .I will visit you from time to time.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, delicate, and sensual. Enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after being approved by the blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.