I ... entered the poem of life, whose purpose is ... simply to witness the beauties of the world, to discover the many forms that love can take. (Barabara Blackman in 'Glass After Glass')

These poems are works in progress and may be updated without notice. Nevertheless copyright applies to all writings here and all photos (which are either my own or used with permission). Thank you for your comments. I read and appreciate them all, and reply here to specific points that seem to need it — or as I have the leisure. Otherwise I reciprocate by reading and commenting on your blog posts as much as possible.

10 December 2014

Lift up the covers: Erotic haiku and tanka, November 2014

your voice
an old recording
I’m caressed

1/11/14


Dangerous Flirtation

Hiked up my skirt
danced at the edge of the swell
teasing bare-legged.
The ocean kissed my toes
then surged up past my knees

10/11/14


under his touch
I myself can feel
how soft my breasts

12/11/14


your heart
beating strong and rhythmic
beneath my ear

***

my head on your chest
I listen
to your heart dancing

#lune

15/11/14


warm breath on my skin
his whispers
turn into kisses

#lune


22/11/14

















lift up the covers
to bare all
the smiling poet

#lune

Promotional pic for SHE TOO

28/11/14


Linking, on 28/3/15, to dVerse Open Link Night #145

10 comments:

  1. short poems that entice - that's art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to write erotica, just teasing in a great way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensual teases that hint at so much more. I especially like the whispers that turn to kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ocean kissed my toes never fails, I like them short and sweet Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Rosemary! My favorite is the one about hiking up one's skirt in the ocean....love the sensuality of THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew, the whole post brims of sensuality ~ Enjoyed this one ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. smiles... i'm in a heavy love affair with the ocean...just saying... ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm turned off (pun intended) by overly descriptive erotica, so this was a refreshing read for me. Your short style shows a brief glimpse into a passionate, sensual scene, almost in a teasing fashion. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Successfully suggestive--well done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after being approved by the blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.